- When Viruscope is enabled Firefox bookmarks toolbar fails to appear upon FF start.
- CIS is giving me no error warnings (report attached)
- COMODO Internet Security 7.0.308911.4080
- Windows 7x64 service pack 1
- Configuration attached
- Clean install. Imported attached configuration that I used in CIS 6.
- USB disk security
- Viruscope disabled, start Firefox, everything is OK. Viruscope enabled, start Firefox, bookmarks toolbar fails to appear. Tried dozen times, always with the same result. Firefox version 27.
- Same as number 7.
- I expected Firefox to function normally.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Please see what happens if you reinstall CIS and do not import your old configuration. I want to rule out the possibility of it being caused by a configuration error.
Did reinstalling solve this issue?
OK, I did a clean reinstallation without importing configuration and I can’t reproduce bug.
Thanks for checking that. In that case I assume there was either a problem with the installation or an issue importing the older configuration into CIS7. Please try importing the configuration and see if the issue reproduces. If it does I can forward this for that incompatibility.
Did the issue reproduce after importing the configuration?
I will assume that reinstalling was entirely able to solve this issue. Thus, I will move this topic to Resolved.
If you are still experiencing the issue please respond to this post and send me a PM.