Virusburst

I have this virusburst on my computer. dont know how it got there but it will not go away. How do i get ride of it. I alos now have a trojon on my computer what do i do about this?

Hello,

We will need some more information to be able to assist you better.

1. What Operating System are you using?
  2. What are the files that are infected?
  3. What virus are the files infected with?
  4. What is your current Antivirus application?

Justin

You have to disable system restore. Then set the slider to 0% or 1% as some don’t go to 0. Then run the removal and it should dissappear or may dissappear on it’s own. Many times it sits in the sys restore and a virus utility cannot access it.

Of course these steps are necessary as well, unhook or somehow disconnect from the internet, otherwise it will keep opening a door that allows more to be invited to this little party. Then do the above. If this fails , start in safe mode and do this.

I am assuming you have Windows of some sort. As well, if you are being notified of which file or folder the virus and trojan are in, it would be a big help to post this to me. The suggestion by Justin would be appreciated too.

Paul

The following link contains a detailed explanation of how to get rid of virus burst. You really should get rid of this BEFORE installing any further software.

Read the instructions carefully and follow them to the letter.

Hope this helps,
Ewen :slight_smile:
\