Virus database update

How is the virus database updated here? Automatically? How to check it? How to manually start updating the virus database?

These links lead to “comodo internet security” instructions, but not to “comodo mobile security” instructions. These instructions are completely inappropriate for “comodo mobile security”.

Hi asf,

Thank you for reporting, we will check with the related team and update you.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi asf,

The CMS DB update is automated and can’t be done manually,

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

The question was good, because I installed COMODO on my cell phone, it’s been days since it was updated. is in version 5.2.0071 DB ver 345
1- It could well be the two options to choose to update the database.
2 - The icon at the top next to the clock does not appear, giving the impression that we are using antivirus.
3 - Guys, look at the comments on the Google store, there are a lot of people complaining since 2019 until now, the bugs are without corrections and answers.
4 - I have the impression that the SD Card Scan button does not always remain marked and disabled
5 - I noticed a few days ago that WEB SEGURA is always deactivated when I open the application.
6 - Put on a DARK theme.
7 - Milestone Check scheduled but does nothing.

note: Guys, please treat the cell phone app for customers with care, because it leaves a lot to be desired. :pensive:

In these tests here, the commodo came out ridiculous in these cell phone tests.
What is happening with COMODO? :thinking: