virtual kiosk not working

hi, im using cis, 6.1.276867.2813 version and virtual kiosk its not working. it launches but after few seconds it crashes and thats all. im using win 7 64 bit, and not comodo dragon. i tray to unninstall and reinstall, but i have the same issue.
if somebody know something pls help.
thank you.

What happens when you click to Reset the Sandbox?

not working, with or without comodo dragon or silverlight, or after reseting sandbox. i wait for the next version.
thank you.

Does this bug report match what you are experiencing

thank you, i’ll try to see wat is about. i hope next version will do better.

If you believe that the issue you are experiencing is different from theirs than please create a new bug report in the bug reporting section of the forum.

Thank you.

Does updating to the latest version of CIS and/or installing Comodo Dragon make a difference?

no does not change nothing. still not working.

Please make sure there are no leftovers of security programs you had installed in the past. A possible left over can cause all sort of “strange effects”. Please run clean up tools for all security programs you had in the past. A list can be found here at the Eset website: ESET Knowledgebase .

Does this make a difference or does the problem persist?

i use win 7 64 bit, fresh install, fully update, sp1. etc. only malwarebytes for scaner. silverlight installed, not comodo dragon because i dont use it.
i really dont know what to say.
thank you anyway.