Virtual Desktop is not working in Comodo CIS 12.0.0.6882

Hi biteater,

1. This is an known issue,our developers are working in it and it will be fixed in the upcoming stable release.
  1. For this issue,Kindly check your inbox for PM and provide us the log for further investigations.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
PD

This is an known issue,our developers are working in it and it will be fixed in the upcoming stable release. < this is a well known line, very often used by the volunteers of this forum… But it is NOT a helpdesk, and comodo developers never ever respond; are there any left??
Right now I am very disappointed to be (ab)used as a testuser, not willingly, and verisons of CIS were presented as final, and they were not; just a bunch of uncomplete and untested bèta-releases.

Perhaps I will return in due time. Regards

Thank you for trying this, we would be grateful if you could provide us the log requested by Dharshu for further investigations.

B/n Killswitch & CleaningEssential installation issue has already been fixed in current beta v12.2.0.6938 Beta 1.

Biteater could you tell us what other security program you have installed and which are running in the background alongside with CIS?

[at]EricJH Thank you for being sharing info as much as you could in this difficult position. In my long time experience as an it-architect in security and testuser from the beginning of the times of the personal pc , I do know how a computer should behave when it is heavily used (personal network or server) and what to expect when protecting software is installed and changed.
So I will leave you now, and hope maybe to return when Comodo IS has become more mature; no offence ment.
Kind regards, Biteater