view several file properties when browsing a valid signatured file ~ pgm crash

I have CFP open on the ‘Defense+’ Tab & select ‘My Trusted Software Vendors’. In that vendor frame I click on the ‘Add’ button and select ‘Read from a signed executable…’. Now I get a tiny sort of shell/ explorer browse frame to select a valid file. When rightclicking a possible file and selecting it’s properties to look at a possible signature tab one gets the file’s properties tab. Doing this two times crashes Comodo for me. v3.0.25.378
Looking at the properties of any file I normally have no problems with. But doing this for two if not three files always made and makes any explorer.exe or related pgm crash for me. Selecting files with some time (haven’t timed it and don’t intend to) in between has always avoided the issue for me.
And by crash, when restaring CFP, it does not mention for any bug/crash submitting. a solid crash.

rereading the issue, not just viewing a file’s properties tab, going through and reading all tabs of a file. Doing this subsequently crashes from within Comodo the program. From the past I’ve learnt that mearely viewing the file’s ‘General’ Tab ables me to have explorer running stable far longer, like the time I actually power on my box and put ther power back off later on. It has to do with going actually going through a file’s properties tabs. One after the other rarely but ya.
version used: ? the latest; earlier; x64 when using x64 (!); remember various very annoying CMFP v2 occasions also (…calling an explorer brows frame)…

Using CIS 3.5.54375.427, previous 3.5 version also… it just crashed again this way:
*the Defense+ “Computer Security Policy” view open
*a Defense+ alert being active
*click on the filename on the alert to view the filename’s Property Tab to see it’s path e.g.
*back to the Defense+ CSP Tab
*scroll to the related filerecord
*doubleclick the concerned file and CIS crashes.
*Windows Error Reporting picks up the crash, manual restart of CIS.