VE 2.7.0.4 Overwriting/Only Displaying 1st character of SeaMonkey Page Title

This remains annoying and has been a feature of all 2.7.x.x versions of VE.
Although I only see it in SeaMonkey, I suspect it is also true for Firefox 2.0.0.x.
Can anyone confirm?

Regards, Dave

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi valldemossa.
Thank you for your feedback.
We are looking into this issue now and will respond to you soon.

Kind regards.
Vadym.

Valldemossa, hello again.
Could you please give me a list of installed plugins for SeaMonkey on your PC and a version of SeaMonkey that you are using?
That will help us a lot.
Best regards,
Vadym.

Hi Vadym,

SeaMonkey 1.1.13 but has been happening on all versions of SeaMonkey and all versions of VE since the release of 2.7.0.1.
This was reported at the time of release 2.7.0.1 by another user using Firefox 2.0.0.x and I confirmed it was also true for SeaMonkey.
It did not happen for the VE 2.5.0.x releases on either Firefox 2 or SeaMonkey.

PlugIns
Mozilla Default Plug-in, Shockwave for Director, Silverlight Plug-In, RealPlayer™ G2 LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In (32-bit), RealPlayer Version Plugin, OpenOffice.org Plug-in, VLC Multimedia Plug-in, Zylom Plugin, Java™ Platform SE 6 U11, Microsoft® DRM, Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library, Microsoft® DRM, Shockwave Flash

Extensions
Adblock Plus, NoScript, CookieSafe, CustomizeGoogle

The versions of Plug-Ins and Extensions will have altered over time, so I don’t think the version numbers are relevant. Hope this helps.

Regards, Dave

Vadym,

See this thread :-
https://forums.comodo.com/verification_engine_allows_you_to_verify_what_you_see_on_the_internet/problem_with_firefox-t23676.0.html

Regars, Dave