utorrent?

Hi,

Ive been using comodo 2.4 upto now but have made the swicth to current version. When using utorrent all I had to do to get it to work was press allow when the pop ups came up. Is the anything that needs to be changed in application rule or global rules to make this safer? also on stealth port wizard should I choose the one that reads alert me to incoming connections stealth my ports on a per-case basis or block all incoming connections stealth my ports to everyone? as both work the secound option just block some stuff im already behind a router with a firewall.

Thanks.

How to configure uTorrent depends on your configuration settings. When using the default configuration Internet Security the firewall is configured to 'stealth my ports on a per-case basis ". You will get alert(s) for uTorrent and you can allow them. Another way is putting the Firewall in Training mode (Firewall → Advanced → Firewall Behaviour Settings) for 5 minutes and it will make the rules automatically. Only do this when you are absolutely sure your computer is malware free as it will learn everything.

When using the Stealth Ports Wizard to " block all incoming connections stealth my ports to everyone’ you will need to open ports in Global Rules (Firewall -->Advanced → Network Security Policy). You can follow this tutorial for this situation: https://forums.comodo.com/frequently-asked-questions-faq-for-comodo-firewall/tutorial-for-utorrent-with-comodo-firewall-3-t15677.0.html;msg107875#msg107875 .