User-defined automatic Gaming Mode [M1407]

1. What actually happened or you saw:
Played ArmA 3, got annoying slowdown, asked on Comodo forums, learned I have to manually turn on Gaming Mode and it worked.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
Would love it if Gaming Mode would turn itself on automagically or every time I play a specific user-defined game

3. Why you think it is desirable:
Add a rule set for Gaming Mode to define which games should always enable it.

4. Any other information:
Started in this thread: https://forums.comodo.com/install-setup-configuration-help-cis/cis-slows-down-arma-3-t109064.0.html

Please edit your wish to use the required format: Comodo Forum

Oh, sorry, I knew I forgot something, first post edited.

How would you want the detection to be implemented? There are a couple of ways i can think of.

1. Have cis detect when an application goes full screen then switch to game mode (if the application is safe)
  2. Create a place in CIS where the user can add their games when the games are launched cis can switch to game mode

Yeah, that would work.

OK I will forward for voting.

Kind regards

Mouse

i would suggest to limit the gaming mode to that game then instead for the whole computer

This feature request is already in the tracker : ‘Game Mode’ should allow automation and granular configuration.
Therefore, I will move this report to “Verified Wish Reports” section.

Thank you.

There are installers that runs in full-screen mode (and some pretending to be like installers, but has malware in it).

I still prefer to do manual for “Game Mode” settings or have the “option 2” implemented (as suggested by wasgij6).