Urgent warning - check you bank accounts....

Mods, if this was posted already please delete this post. I did a basic search but did not see any existing threads. I will risk a re-post, as this is urgent.

Got a letter from my Credit union today that my card may have been breached during the Target break-in. Checked my account to find that there is a bogus charge of $9.84 to my checking account. The Company name that billed it was sewcs.com. Within a few minutes of searching, this is apparently pretty rampant. Here is just a SMALL sample of some of the companies that are billing $9.84 to people’s accounts:

cewcs.com
cwebcs.com
eetsac.com
etosac.com
feosac.com
focolu.com

iewcs.com
lucroscs.com
onwsac.com
saccasa.com
sacluc.com

sewcs.com
tdwcs.com
vagacs.com

Here is a google search link: (Hope it is ok)
https://www.google.com/search?q=fraud+%249.84&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Problem is, I’m seeing posts on the internet that some people are claiming to not have shopped at Target and are still seeing this show up in their bank accounts. I myself have not shopped at Target in over a year and I’m pretty sure that if I used my debit card, I’ve had a new one issued to me since then. If that’s true, could it be a card processor somewhere that maybe got hacked?

My conspiracy mind has me questioning if something bigger could be going on and the Target break-in will be the thing that is pointed to as the reason. (When indeed something else is going on.)

Anyway, just wanted to give a heads up to those that may not know.

Thanks for listening,
Paul

Heres a link to krebs on security. Looks like its a part of something bigger.

Targets never gonna live this down.

;D

Definitely seems like this is part of a bigger scheme.