Upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 cause Blue Screen of Death: Kernel Securit

Hi Support,
I had temporary uninstall CIS to upgrade my system from windows 10 to windows 11 otherwise close to the end of the upgrade CIS make my system crash with Blue Screen of Death KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, are you aware of this ? is there any settings in CIS that need to be adjusted before performing the upgrade to avoid it to crash the system?
Regards

CIS is only compatible with windows 7, 8 and 10 at the moment, so not compatible with Windows 11 yet…

This is really bad, they have to rush on this or they will loose clients

Many people claim to have no issues having CIS installed on Windows 11, you probably needed to uninstall CIS before upgrading then installing CIS after Windows 11 is finished being upgraded. So even though it is not officially supported you can probably install CIS on Windows 11 and have no issues. Just make sure CIS is fully uninstalled then install it after upgrading Windows.

Hi,

• I advise you to use the uninstall tool specific for CIS
  • Empty temporary files choose execute then (copy/paste) %temp%
  • Place yourself under CMD in administrator mode and enter the following command (copy/paste) sfc /scannow
  • Perform Windows 11 updates
  • Download CIS and proceed with the installation in administrator mode by choosing the appropriate options
  • Restart the PC then check the operation

After installing the latest Windows 11 update, many users started getting repeated blue screens of death. OS version KB5013943 conflicts with some anti-virus applications. Still, usually, it is the result of a conflict between system files and specific applications or processes. Because of this error, I did not install Windows 11 and installed the reddit windows key for Windows 10. Perhaps a temporary solution that prevents Windows 11 from crashing might help you. Go to Windows 11 Preferences to view the installed updates. In the new window, find KB5013943, right-click it and select “Uninstall.” I hope it works for you.

Hi MaxxObey,

Thank you for reporting.
Could you please check your inbox for pm and respond ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT