update product version

hi comodo

i have product version 5.0.163652.1142 and virus signature database is 7432

my internet is slow so i cant update its latest version which was out in january month.

is there any link to download seperate january product version?

Free Download - The Best Firewall Protection and Anti-Virus Scan Software from Comodo

i only want january version. not whole software.

If you’re talking about an incremental update to the current version, program updates have never worked that way.

If you want to update to version 5.3, you’re going to have to download the whole thing. Either through the automatic updater or using the download link I provided.

so how can i update my existing cis to 5.3 after downloading from the link u given?

It’s just a normal installer. To ensure there are no problems, I would recommend uninstalling your current version first.

However, since you don’t want to download more than you need to, I would make a copy of your bases.cav file before uninstalling. This will save you having to download a new version after you reinstall. You’ll probably want to reboot into Safe Mode before doing this just to ensure CIS isn’t trying to access the file while you copy it.

This post tells you where the bases.cav file is located and how to install it into your new CIS.

Where can i download the latest full AV database?

Obviously you don’t need to download the version listed in that post since you are copying your existing version.