Update error

Hello, Forgive my english, I’m french !
Since yesterday, it’s impossible to update database of Comodo Internet security 6 or download the installer on the website ( firefox or chrome). No response of the server.
I’m the only one or not ? I have 4 computer in my house, same problem in same time. :cry: very embarrassing.
is it possible to switch to an other server ? I know just “download.comodo.com”, it ping ok but no working…

Please see this post and see if the issue he is describing is the same as yours.

Thanks.

From the information you have given I am not clear whether this is a bug/issue.

For the moment I will transfer you to help so you can work through this issue with users and mods in this forum and hopefully resolve it. I hope that is OK.

Please ask any mod to move this report back to the bugs forum if it becomes clear that it is a bug/issue.

Best wishes

Mouse

Chiron : no, my real-time protection / firewall / HIPS / sandbox work fine and don’t freeze my computer.

Just the updating is impossible ( error when try to update program or database). I tried to update when disable everything or put the gaming mode, no change, Comodo server seems to be blocked or out of order.

I just install a new Windows 7 SP1 on a second computer, same problem for the updating database of Comodo Internet security.

I see a friend, who I have installed Comodo, in his house ( same ISP as mine) and same problem. ???

Hey, it just come back :o !
Its very strange, my internet connexion has stopped 1 minute and re-work. (maybe my ISP ? )
I check all my computers, they finally can download the update .
http://www.comodo.com/home/download/download.php?prod=cis
is available too.

EDIT
2 hours later, comodo server is down, again.

In update setting, Can I set a different server to download updates ?
When I check the IP of "download.comodo.com " , ip is located in London, I think there are more than 1 server in the world , no ?!

Thanks to somebody could give me the URL of an other server, if it exist!