Unsafe Website?

Is regdefrag.com (Quicksys RegDefrag) an Unsafe Website? 88)

Thanks. :slight_smile:

[attachment deleted by admin]

If you check it on URLVoid.com, it is detected on MalwareDomains.com (DNS BH), but trying to view the report from that site doesn’t give any useful information. The other scanners list it as clean, with one unrated.

Hey and Welcome to the forum!

you can check it on virustotal.com aswell

Regards,
Valentin

!ot! Welcome to the lost newbie, just let you know, just to say hi would be more suited to Open a New Topic in the General discussion board. Have a browse and get to know the different boards and try to stay on Topic if you are replying to an already started thread. Also what is with the link if you are just want to say Hi? Happy learning and Kind regards.

Hey and Welcome to the forum Crystal:)

I hope you will enjoy your stay here :slight_smile: If you have questions just ask (may also pm me if you want to :slight_smile: )

Regards,
Valentin

And another “unsafe” website. 88) Why? ???

[attachment deleted by admin]

That’s a pretty bizarre one. :o

I’m guessing they get their list from a third party, and likely don’t check them all out.

How about if Comodo creates a topic specifically for reporting these types of false positives. Or better yet just add a button to the warning page that will report it as a false positive.

Or perhaps even both. 88)

+1 :-TU

I like Chiron’s idea. Secure DNS must improve. I don’t say Secure DNS is not good/useful but not it’s not the first DNS server I would choose; Clearcloud DNS is much more accurate.

!ot! (sorry for that) This is the only service that I don’t want to use; I waiting to use CTM and Disk encryptor to become stable.

Regards,
Valentin

I agree, I guess that makes me part of the club now. ;D

I look forward to seeing Comodo DNS adopting a few of our ideas and/or Norton DNS and/or Clear Cloud DNS and/or OpenDNS (Especially the option to manually pick categories to filter and the option to make your own white and black lists); also we are still waiting on that Privacy Policy. :wink:

Keep up the good work, don’t forget about us now. :slight_smile:

Since http://www.regdefrag.com/ and http://www.auslogics.com/ are no longer blocked by SecureDNS, I will now lock this topic.

Please report any blocked safe sites here: Report Blocked Sites You Believe Are Safe Here
Thanks. :slight_smile: