Did you try restarting your computer, though? I had that same issue you describe on my two computers and that fixed it for me. It hasn’t happened again on either computer.
Same here, 1 exe gets blocked even adding it to Trusted files cause that exe doesn’t stay as Trusted after pressing ok.
Restarting isn’t possible atm due file download goes hrs still.
Hi
I’ve already restarted my PC also for good measure, switched off/on. No change.
Is this a CIS problem on my PC only or a CIS programme fault which a future update may cure.
I’m situated in the UK if that’s relevant.
it’s CIS issue, they’ll fix it later.
I have been observing that the communication between the CIS and Valkyrie is not being done quickly, it is taking a long time. communication that should be in real time.
Trying to find an example to see if I can replicate it at my end. Did you retry just removing them from the file list and then manually re-adding the folder as Trusted?
If you provide more information to the devs @ilgaz @C.O.M.O.D.O_RT they may be able to assist in resolving the issue.
Yes, I’ve used “Look Up”. All 24 files are “Trusted” but don’t transfer to certified database.
I’ve “Trusted” each of the 24 files and they disappear from the “Unrecognized” folder only to re-appear again when the “Unrecognized” folder is re-opened.
I’ve “Removed” all 24 files in one go and also individually and they disappear from the “Unrecognized” folder only to re-appear again when the “Unrecognized” folder is re-opened.
At no time does the counter decrease from 24.
I also have “Use full signature database” tagged.