Uninstall options

Hi, :slight_smile:

In the uninstall options you have the option to use the standard uninstall or the comodo uninstall why not using both?
It would be good if there is a option to use the included uninstaller delivered with the program first and then making a second uninstall with Comodo.

Hi,

This is already implemented into CPM if it is determined that the program has kernel components (kernel drivers). It’s setup is initialized and immediately after that, the leftovers are removed using CPM.

Thank you,
Dorin.

Hi,

If you go to uninstall a monitored program in cpm it shows 2 options 1 use default uninstaller 2 use Comodo uninstaller.It would be better if Comodo ads a third option to allow using both first using the delivered uninstaller and then secondly using the comodo uninstaller.

Let me give u example when u want to remove something like horrible Norton antivirus,
it has self defens this makes sure that nothing can stop or remove the service.
Only the delivered uninstaller can stop and remove it. Why not adding a third option
to use both uninstallers. Total uninstall and advanced uninstaller has this option.
first using the delivered uninstaller and than making a second check with Comodo.

Sorry for my bad English!

Hi,

The third option that you mentioned is integrated into the ‘Using COMODO Uninstall’ menu option ONLY for programs that have kernel components or protection enabled (like Norton) and it will work exactly as you said. Please try it.

Thank you,
Dorin.

Hi,

Sorry that’s good didn’t know that it was build in.
Some uninstallers I tried haven’t it build in.
I’ll try it.

Thank u!