unable to open apps and files access denied

Dear Comodo, I received this message from Microsoft support

"From: Sean Qiu (MS) [mailto:v-30seaq@mssupport.microsoft.com] 

Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 2:59 AM
To: acc_wireless@myfairpoint.net
Subject: [Microsoft] Email Regarding Case ID SRX1115987369

Dear Jeffrey,

Thank you for your reply. I understand the issue persists. I appreciate the time and effort you invested on this issue

From your email, I understand that an error message indicating “Cannot open “C:\windows\system32\shell32.dll” access denied” is received when trying to open some folders and files or any icon in Control Panel.[/color]After performing a further research, I found that this issue is caused by Comodo Firewall. All you need to do is right click on the Comodo Firewall icon in your system tray, go to Defense + Security Level and choose Disabled.

If the issue still persists, I suggest we remove Comodo Firewall to resolve the issue:

1. Click “Start”, “Run”, type in “appwiz.cpl” and press “OK” to enter the “Add/Remove Programs” List.

2. Highlight the Comodo Firewall entry in the list and then click Remove.

3. Restart the computer.

Please let me know the results at your earliest convenience. I appreciate your time and effort on this issue. If anything is unclear, please don’t hesitate to let me know and I will be glad to help.

Sincerely,

Sean

v-30seaq@mssupport.microsoft.com
Microsoft Windows Support Professional "[/color][/color][/font][/font]

ow can I resolve this issue without turning off Defense + ? I have 2 customer computers doing the same thing. Both Win XP 1 home SP3 and 1 pro SP