Unable to block network

Hi all
I have 2 networks and exclusively for the experiment I tried to block them
Each of these networks is created by Comodo automatically
From the help it is necessary that in case of network blocking - neither incoming nor outgoing connections are possible
So - networks are blocked, but connections in them are still possible. I can: Watch the sites listen to online player and play online games. Why is that??
Comodo diagnosis reported that there is no problem. Since I am not sure then I enclose the diagnostic report

Hi Вавилон,
Please share your configuration so we can see rules you have defined.

Please share as what IP you connected to that you expect Firewall should not have allowed.

Thanks
-umesh

Thank you Umesh
Maybe a little later

Please share as what IP you connected to that you expect Firewall should not have allowed.
I guess I didn't. I'm not writing the IP address of the network but Comodo does it. I'm only pointing Comodo to the network you want to block
Please share your configuration so we can see rules you have defined.
I sent you the configuration by personal message-did you not receive?

Yes, got it, lets look at it and ask further questions.

Hello, Вавилон.
We have checked your provided configuration and see that you have two networks 192.168.0.102/255.255.255.0 and 192.168.56.1/255.255.255.0:
So, if you blocked this networks, in this case you will not be able to receive any inbound or outbound traffic from computers (local) in blocked networks.
For example, you can check it from two different PC. In our case we have two endpoints (10.8.64.139 and 10.8.64.162). If we allow connections on 10.8.64.139 endpoint for 10.8.64.139/23 network then we are able to connect from this PC to 10.8.64.162 and back:

https://is.gd/ddfPtJ

If we block it, in this case connections from the both endpoints to each other will be blocked.

Kind Regards,
Sergey.

sergey.grechko
Hello, I sent you a link to the video