- Specific symptoms of the bug and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step).
[li]Chats on *.twitch.tv never load… just use Comodo Dragon and visit a stream like Twitch or other and then look to the right on the chat, it won’t load, at least not for me. Please look at image Disconnected.jpg (Please note that I am using an extension balled “Better TTV” and that the same issue happens without the extension)
- Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it.
[li]Disabling and re-enabling plugins
- Disabling extensions
- Switching user agent
- Different regions like sv.twitch.tv, beta.twitch.tv, en-gb.twitch.tv etc
- Reinstalled Comodo Dragon
- Restarted Computer
- Clearing data like cookies etc
- Tried VPN
- Comodo Dragon Version (Stable/Beta) e.g. Dragon 126.96.36.199 (Beta); e.g. Dragon 188.8.131.52 (Stable)
[li]Comodo Dragon Version 184.108.40.206 (I guess Stable?)
- Plugins/Themes installed in Comodo Dragon
[li]Please look at image Plugins.jpg
- Windows version (w/ 32 or 64-bit) e.g: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit); Windows XP SP 3 (32-bit)
[li]Windows 8 64bit
- UAC status (diabled/enabled) if it applies to you [ for Vista/Windows 7 only! ]
[li]Disabled through registry.
- System Drive where Windows is installed (e.g. C:, “C” Drive )
- Place (installation path) where Comodo Dragon is installed
[li]C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon
- User privileges (administrator, limited user, guest, etc.)
- If you have Google Chrome installed then please mention it’s version and whether the same issue reproduces with it.
[li]Yes, Version 28.0.1500.72 m and issue is not present.
[attachment deleted by admin]