Trusteer Rapport, CIS, Windows 7 64 bit

Ronny,

Not sure what version of Trusteer Rapport I’ve got - Services.exe properties say it is V3.5.0910.29 and its dated 15/12.

But I’m running CIS 3.13 and I’d like the two products to work nicely together!

So I guess you’ve got a volunteer.

Marty

Okay can you please verify if you can see what version of Trusteer Rapport you have on your system?

I think if you click on the icon in the browser bar, there’s help & support maybe you can find it there?

Marty and Ronny -

911.11 would suffice. Marty - you simply need to download Rapport again from where you initially have (probably your bank’s website) and install it over the existing version (no need to uninstall).
Then check if the problems persist.

A mutual debug session would indeed be great.
Since we do not visit all the forums daily, please update us at support@trusteer.com and refer us to this forum.

Thanks,
Trusteer Technical Support Team

I have reinstalled Rapport - I still have the same problem. When I try to open the console I get a message saying that it needs to start the service but then I get a console message saying the Rapport Service isn’t running and it closes down.

I don’t have any Rapport icon on the browser bar - that’s what first alerted me to the problem.

What would you like me to do next to help debug?

Marty

I think I’ll ask both Dev teams to have a look at this…

Hello Ronny,

Marty and I have scheduled a remote debug session for Monday, Feb 15 at 3pm GMT.

If you can ask any Comodo developers to contact me directly, either in order to join the session or advise me how I can perform any tests that will shed some light on the Comodo side of the problem - please do so.

My email is nitsan.bleiberg@trusteer.com

Thank you,
Nitsan

Win 7 Ultimate x64
CIS 3.14.130099.587 vdb 3900

I just installed Rapport Emerald Build 09 12 16

And it is working fine.

Update:
Correction it installed and ran and seemed to be working ok.
Got around to testing a bit,
Without getting into detail, let’s say I have reaffirmed my belief in D+ protection.
And Rapport is Gone.

IMO all of these Logger Blocker/Scrambler apps pale in comparison to D+,
and putting them on top of D+ may be worse than D+ alone.

Like I said IMO.
Bad