trojware win32 trojan test-a help

comodo when i scanned with it found 10 trojware win32 trojan in system 32 i had comodo for a year
and i was wanting to know how come i did notice notice them coz my computer was running fast and i check my task manger regulary and notice nothing out of the ordinal and i have comodo at it’s hightest setting
defense plus is at safe mode firewall custom policy and heuristics at high i was want to know is it possible that they were not going anything what i mean is could it be that they did not start get because would comodo not incepted them before they loaded any help on this also malware byes found some malware in window temp file with a temp extension so the files in temp are harmless

Can you please give the full path in which they were found? This will help in understanding the situation. Thanks.

all 10 were found in windows/system 32

So none of them were part of system restore?

i do not think so is i want to know were they active because if they were would comodo not detect them in task manager since it detected them in a scan

If they were only detected by the scan then it seems likely they were inactive. Can you please follow the methods I’ve given here and let me know if either program finds anything suspicious. Note that you don’t have to use livePC Support.

i scanned with hitman pro malwarebyes superanti spyware eset online scanner bitdefender escan so i think it is safe now

if i have heuristics at high what are the chances of getting malware how well will it protect

It will obviously detect better, but increasing the sensitivity will all increase the amount of False Positives.

Heuristics set too high make the av awfully chatty with lots of false positives. It’s best to keep it set to low.

i did notice notice them coz my computer was running fast and i check my task manger regulary and notice nothing out of the ordinal
1) are you the only person that uses that computer or are there other people too. Somewhere along the way someone allowed something. Check the logs and compare the defense+ and firewall logs and check the time on it so you can find out who was using the computer at the time and clicked allow on whatever it was P.S. some malware can hide from the task manager.