Trojan Hunter Warning

Hey all
(:WAV)

I have been using Trojan hunter Trial from past few weeks.
and i have to say it is a good anti-trojan.
I have noticed when i scan using built-in win.ini checker plug in and i get this warning and it is in HijackThis log too but i am afraid to delete.

here is the log

WinIniChecker Executing Warning: C:\WINDOWS\win.ini, [windows] section: load= Warning: C:\WINDOWS\win.ini, [windows] section: run=

Is it normal?

just wanted to ask is it normal or a virus?
well i guess i have to go and try trojan hunter forums :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry no one has responded yet, mangose; we try to get to everyone within 24 hours (which I note we are still within…:wink: ).

Manual Virus detection & removal is not an area of great expertise for me, but I would like to point you to this post for information to provide so we can best help you…

https://forums.comodo.com/virusmalware_removal_assistance/required_information-t4866.0.html

Also, aside from the warning from Trojan Hunter, have you observed any suspicious activity on your computer?

LM

Hi

I have given info as to the link :BNC

1. Winxp

2)SP2 with all the Updates

1. Real Time AV is Antivir Free Edition (Latest Version

2. Comodo Firewall Pro 2.4.18.184

3. Nothing) Only a Warning After I Scanned Trojanhunter win.ini Plug in Checker

6)CA eTrust PestPatrol, AVG anti-spyware and Kaspersky On demand Scanner (did not detect anything)

1. [See attached file - Mod edit to replace the long post]

2. Nope (:TNG)

3. Nope (:SAD)

4)Antivir Scanner with Latest Definitions , Trojanhunter and AVG antispyware, ADAware, Spybot S&D, House call scanned Last Week and came clean.

[attachment deleted by admin]