Диагностика выявила ошибки...

Товарищи, кто разбирается, подскажите, что ему не нравится? Поставил версию 12.0.0.6882 и система диагностики находит какие-то ошибки, которые не может исправить…

Hello ~Maverick~,

Thank you for reporting.
It’s an known issue in this version and our developers are working in it,after the stable release you don’t have this problem.
once release will notify you.

Kind Regards,
PD

In addition, the translation must be completed.

Hello ~Maverick~,What do you mean? Could you please elaborate.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regrads,
PD

Hey.

1. In the context menu, COMODO items are presented in English.
    OS Windows 8.1 x64. CIS 12.0.0.6882. System and COMODO in Russian, but the context menu in English.

2. Advanced settings - Miscellaneous - The last option (at the very bottom) - Description: There you have to change one letter. See the screenshot (2).
    Wrong (Incorrect, Not properly): в реестру.
    Right: в реестре.
    [у <— е]

3. This latest version is working correctly (relatively). And these shortcomings spoil everything.
    In addition, diagnostics finds errors that it cannot fix. The OS has just been installed. Why is this happening?

And I would really like it to be brought to mind, in addition to the new version.

P.S. Used a Google translator. :slight_smile:

Hello ~Maverick~,

Thank you for your effect.I got your point and Let me forward this to corresponding team.
For Diagnostics issue : https://forums.comodo.com/10551086108810911089108910821080-russian/---t125528.0.html;msg896181#msg896181

Kind Regards,
PD

Hello ~Maverick~,

I have forwarded your query to our PM and they will check that.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
PD