I get 8801 insufficient space to install protect system. (after installing the current Time Machine from the website.
I have 187gb free on C Drive
Running Win7 Ultimate 64bit
any thoughts?

Would you please provide your HardDisk info to us?
You can go to “My Computer” >“Manage” >“Disk Management” and do a screenshot for the disk information.

Hi Darron:
Please try the lastest version 2.9, and you can get it from here: https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-ctm/comodo-time-machine-29161985187-beta-released-t61409.0.html
If this defect still exists, please provide your HardDisk info(Tech has given a method).

Best Regards.

My apologies for taking up your time - for some reason my HDD was reported as over 100gb free - Disk management showed this to be somewhat incorrect - not sure what the heck was going on but I freed up 30 gbs and installed - no problems with install - after installing Time machine the requested reboot was done - however after this my PC had some update frenzy - (not sure if this was related to TM but my PC did an update operation of 27930 updates to the registry and yes it counted everyone of them - since then I have had no problems - TM does what its supposed to do - I had ran the recommended Comodo clean registry program prior to the install of TM - so I am still not sure if the 27930 registry updates was related to that… however - as my original TM problem was my PC incorrect reporting on C drive space - I once again apologise for wasting you time - and my thanks for you quick response to the issue.
Cheers,
Darron.

Windows can’t “see” the snapshots that are in the free disk area.
So, Windows “see” more free space than CTM.
I’m not sure, seems you’re facing the opposite? Can you rephrase your real problem?

It work fine on Comodo Time Machine 2.9.161985.187 BETA,
Hope fast to have Comodo Time Machine 2.9 Release version.

A WIN XP-n semmi baj nem volt vele! De amikor a WIN7-re tettem fel először mindent lefagyasztott, úgy, hogy újra kellett telepítenem az oprendszert. Másodszor, már virtuális WIN 7 gépen próbáltam ki ott ment , de az uninstallálásnál, megint ő lett a főnök! Nagy trükkök árán tudtam kinyifantani! Ezért igazán nem tudom, mit irjak róla, az XP-n nálam nagyon jó volt, de a WIN7 az utájja, vagy a commodo a WIN7-et. Tovább nem próbálkozok vele, én nem teszem fel a WIN7 Ultimate oprendszeremre, messzire elkerülöm!/ 64 bites/
Marad a Windows beépitett vissza állítója!
Csak bátraknak, vagy akiknél van oprendszer telepitő lemez, és ha elránt akkor minden data oda van! Erre készüljetek! Nem ismer kegyelmet!Nem szelektál mindent visz!

:smiley: 8)

Sounds like people running Windows 7 should make sure that have backup images of their OS if they would like to try the beta.