Tiny Context Menu for next version

1. What actually happened or you saw:

The Context Menu is too large and not useful

1. What you wanted to happen or see:

I would like to have an tiny Context menu for CCAV.

1. Why you think it is desirable:

Usability and beauty.

1. Any other information, screenshots etc:

Previous post was:

“”" Hi all. I was looking at the template for translation of the next major ccav release and I saw it: ccavhelper_langs_2016_03_15.h:
This file contains context menu items for all the languages, please check/edit the part belonging to your language.
//English
id = 1033;
data.str1 = L"Scan with COMODO Cloud Antivirus";
data.str2 = L"Run in COMODO Cloud Antivirus Sandbox";
data.str3 = L"Run as Trusted Application";
data.str4 = L"Submit to Valkyrie";
m_mapStr.insert(std::pair<int, STRMENU>(id, data));

Is that possible to add an option on CCAV so we can edit the Context Menu so we can choose to have the “4 elements” or just one element with its sub sections for the 4 elements?

Something like: A user right click a file and see a single option called something like “Comodo Cloud AV Actions…”, so when mouse over it then we get the 4 options pointed out on the translation template?

I know it could be silly but its a matter of usability. I hate to have my context menu with thousands of options. I like things tiny and simple… “”"

Please edit your post with Required Wish Format

Please use the Required Wish Format Thanks.

Done. Please, consider this request…

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

This wish is implemented in the latest CCAV release moving to Added/Rejected board.