1. The full product and its version:
Comodo Internet Security Premium 10 Beta- 10.0.0.5144
2. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one:
Windows 10 Pro 64bit v10.0.10586
3. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?:
4. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?:
Fresh install, no previous version was installed and no configurations were imported.
5. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed:
Malwarebyte Anti-Malware Free.
6. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step:
1: Run a virus scan
2: Wait until it detects a threat
3: Displays incorrect amount of detected threats in the scan window. (Picture is attached)
7. What actually happened when you carried out these steps:
The text displayed 2 threats however the window showed only 1.
8. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious):
For it to display the same amount of detected threats as what is in the scan window.
9. Any other information:
Diagnostics found no problems.
[attachment deleted by admin]