Third Party Scanner made Windows 10 Hang when Comodo Antivirus & Defense Enabled

A. I was creating White-list with Spybot Search & Destroy which led to the Bug
Can you reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?:
Well i didn’t tried to re-create problem second time as it take much Time (Hours) and also can effect System Stability.
If you can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what you did & what happened:
1:First install Portable Spybot Search & Destroy or Install it on the System.
2:Run the program as administrator rights on Windows 10 (1703) & create a whitelist.
3:Now let scanner finish this should lead to the bug if Comodo (CIS) Version 10.0.1.6294
One or two sentences explaining what actually happened:
During Scaning of files by Spybot Search & Destroy Whole System Hanged except Mouse even Task manager Failed to Respond even waiting for minutes for any error message so last i have force shutdown or power down.
One or two sentences explaining what you expected to happen:
Whole system should not have hanged their should be some waring or error
Important On Disabling Antivirus & Defense Plus Scanner Completed the Job.
If a software compatibility problem have you tried the advice to make programs work with CIS?:
No Software compatibility issue, Also i want to point out their is one more Program which has similar initial scanner (actually it is Anti-Exe kind of voodoo) which also met same fate.
Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version:
Spybot Search & Destroy, AppsamVid Anti-Executable Both met same Hung Situation when Comodo Antivirus & Defence Plus Enabled.
Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how you tried to fix it etc:
Disable Antivirus & Defense Plus Components when to run such scanner and system does not Hangs thereby enabling third party scanners to complete the job. Probably when scanner read some protected files than may be self defense or other such feature stops them but instead of give error or warning or message or notification system hangs this is my opinion.

B. YOUR SETUP
Version 10.0.1.6294 Mostly Default Defense Plus on Training Mode :
Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV:
Only Firewall Enabled Solves the issue else Default Configuration all modules enabled.
Have you made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.):
Not Much made changes to firewall which does not creates the bug.
Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 5, 6 or 7?:
Not required
if so, have you tried a a a clean reinstall - if not please do?:
Not required
Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS:
Not required
if so, have you tried a standard config - if not please do:
Not required
OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used:
Windows 10 (1703)
Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS, including initial trial security software included with system:
None

is HIPS enabled at all times? please export your configuration. from your description, it’s not likely to be caused by CIS.

As i have mentioned issue occurred when both Antivirus & HIPS was enabled, But i like to point out an update that i did uninstall Antivirus & kept HIPS on training and the issue did not occurred or was solved (off-course during scanning by third party). So in all probability its Comodo Antivirus that may be culprit but not 100% sure.

Having more than one scanner active will cause issues and is not recommended to use so not a bug. Moving to resolved.