The most idiotic test I ever seen on CIS

Morphius is right.

I’m afraid that I will I have to agree with morphiusz as well…

D+ is surely vulnerable to this attack and as far as I can see people are shouting to get a fix as soon as possible, and nothing came out yet !
it’s true that such trojans are pointless because any Trojan by definition would try to steal ya in a way or another. So that could be more like a virus kinda thing… but that’s not the issue, right ? the issue is that CIS’s competitors were able to block it, at least in their latest ver, but our beloved beast couldn’t… FUDDING a virus from the Anti-virus part is a piece of cake 88)
A lot of people are using only the D+ part with the FW as they see them the most strong defense lines in this suite, so I would say yeah this scenario is pretty much plausible and I myself would love to see a fix because that what you have been doing since you started, listening to your sophisticated greedy users.

c’mon egemen…fix that and make everyone happy… :slight_smile:

Egemen’s explanation in one of his posts to this issue is not satisfactory…

Please, we need a real quick fix…

Since the fix will come with v6 then the fix for now is to work around it as described in this post.

You guys are forgetting that CIS is a very powerful tool that can be set to be very strong by those who seek it.

Don’t wait passively for a fix and wine like spoiled children but act and be protected… 8)

Ok, but I don’t use automatic sandbox.

And let’s say that I am not as acknowledge to make some changes in Defense + to protect myself on my own hand.