The livePCsupport button is not working in the interface

After submitting 426 for analysis, I’ve tried the “Help me clean my PC” button and it goes nowhere.

I understand that CCS is a diagnostic tool.
But the user is frustrated as he/she can’t do anything with the errors detected.
Maybe buttons to launch CCS, CPM, etc.

Also, there are GUI overlapping buttons and info.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Is this an acknowledged bug?

Hi,

This happens because there’s a bug when submitting many files for analysis. It will be fixed in the next version. Try clicking on “Help me clean my PC!” button before submitting the files and see if LivePcSupport launches.

Thank you for your support.

It does nothing.
I have livePCsupport installed.

Please post additional information regarding the Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit), any security software installed and the exact version of livePCsupport to further analyze.
Try to reinstall livePCsupport (there is a CLPS_setup in the installation folder of CCS) and see if the same thing happens. A livePCsupport icon should be displayed in the system tray when launching livePCsupport.

Ovidiu Bura, thanks for the support.
I have Windows 7 Professional 32 bits.

I have no problems at all with livePCsupport.
My problem - as this forum - is regard with Comodo Cloud Scanner - CCS. In its interface there is a button of livePCsupport. When I click on it, nothing happens.

I have livePCsupport working in background. No problems with it.

hi, same problem here,

win 7 64 bit

comodo internet security complete + prevx + clamcloude

no problems with livepcsupport,
livepcsupport version: 3.1.150710.10

ccs v2.0 beta 6

MfG

Saladien

The behavior of the button is to launch livePCsupport, send it to system tray and run in background. Pressing the button while CLPS is already working in background, will seem like the button doesn’t do anything. We’ll try to solve this issue in the next release.

Ok.
But it makes more sense if the livePCsupport popup appears, collect the information (of CCS) and start chatting.