The Everything Is Off-Topic Thread

Lol I think SCOMODO™ should be the Comodo mascot!!!

I agree! ;D

So how did you come up with the name Scomodo™?

Oh yeah Scomodo lovers?? Look at my avatar! :smiley:

Cheers,

Paul

Nice avatar!
How i came up with the name? I just did… (:NRD)

I’m gonna upload a wallpaper i just did! Go to that thread and have a look… ;D

HMmmm, I noticed my avatar effects weren’t prominent enough, so I fixed it, along with Scomodo!

hahahhahahah.

Cheers,

Paul

Scomodo™ is is in my sig too :wink:

Wonderful, also the wallpaper has been uploaded into the Wallpaper Collection topic.

@Paul

Scomodo™ doesn’t like you, and he also wonders what that is on the ground that is making blood shoot out of his head. ;D

It’s a spike of some kind, lolll. :smiley: Let’s change his name to spicket… :wink:

Cheers,

Paul

I went canoeing the other day and enjoyed it. We were on still waters thankfully as I am not a good swimmer so even wearing a lifejacket doesn’t boost my confidence at all. Once I got out there I didn’t want to come back in, talk about relaxing! Your arms will get a workout if not used to it but it’s alright. We have miles and miles of calm river to go down (unless you come to the dam, and don’t stop) but not being a swimmer, it never dawned on me to do this but my kids loved it and were out in a kayak which are a bit tipsy at times. I will one day invest in a conoe or small boat. It was free through a friend of mine who was running for election of road commissioner and had all this set up for a fund raiser. But if I buy my own canoe for about 300, I have it for life and it’s free from there on!

Cheers,
Paul

Nice to see that you have fun! Everytime i go out in the nature, i feel calm and relaxed.
I always bring my camera, so it gets more exiting… trying to sneak on birds and animals.

Paul (comicfan2000) has to be careful though…
When you least expect it…
Scomodo hits you from above, and gets his revenge! ;D

http://www.test.nordicnature.net/images/revenge.jpg

Lol

Go Scomodo™ get Paul and avenge the death of your father!!

Quote from Scomodo™

All in goot time Mike, all in good time.

Ok Scomodo™ :wink:

Lol

Are you post-fishing…? naaa… ;D

Maybe…

Keep it up and i’ll send my Mother -in-law after Scomodo! She won’t even cook him first! (:CLP)

Cheers,

Paul

By the way…tell Scro mo tum I said HIIII…

<
^
( + +) =

“—0 (”) (,)

(,) () (")

=

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cheers, Paul