The Everything Is Off-Topic Thread

sigh i wish a have a date :THNK

you have one

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lol it is only the first date. When we get a picture together I’ll post it :smiley:
After the date we went down to this latin dance class thing… Finally those 2 years of latin dancing has paid off :smiley:

ohh and btw!! a movie in the cinemas… Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay … IS REALLY GOOD

i hate you >:(

sighsome ppl are so lucky :THNK

i remember my first date when i was in college, we watch “house of wax” 88) and i was scared,not very impressive huh? :THNK

haha! Is that the version with Paris Hilton in it? That was shot about 5 minutes drive from my house! And so was “The lost world” They even have that huuge cubby house still there.

I doubt there was a second date? :slight_smile:

she dumped me after knowing my true face 88)
paris hilton
http://img03.picoodle.com/data/img03/3/9/12/f_beatenm_a1d128a.gif

You know what Ganda?? Get dressed nicely we are going to the clubs to pick up a few women :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

how do you know i love to wear dress?
http://img03.picoodle.com/data/img03/3/9/12/f_beatenm_a1d128a.gif

ooops :-X
sigh now i’m never gonna get a date 88)

LOL. You may have just doubled your chances! :slight_smile:

pretty boys nearby? (:LOV)

And Ganda, for gods’ sake put on a new face dude! You look like Tony Soprano, you’ll never jiggy with that mug!
Xman :smiley:
:■■■■ (:KWL)

Tony Soprano is the man >:( Are you saying that Tony have never scored ? ;D

Hi Commodus, until he scores with his therapist he’s a wimp! She’s playing easy IMO and so is Ganda BTW
Xman :■■■■
(:KWL)

He could score a a lot of times. But he respects her ! :slight_smile: Guys should respect girls and girls should respect themselves. ( another rare quality today) :slight_smile:

Hi Commodus, I agree fully, but she does have the legs to tease Tony, you must admit! ;D
Xman :■■■■ (:KWL)

i don’t watch sopranos 88)

What was the path again? Let me re-test it.

Never mind. I found it and it works with the Firefox plugin. If it doesn’t work for you, then it’s your fault for nLiting WMP (:TNG)

LA, why don’t you just buy a radio? 88)