Testimonials for Comodo Internet Security

:-TU :-TU :-TU :slight_smile:

Been a happy user of Comodo for years installed the premium item on many customers computers.
However just removed it and have no intention of putting it back on any computer.

The problem is a well known one that Comodo have not tried to fix or if they have they have been totally unable to sort the problem out.

My computer was using 88 to 100% processor utilisation all the time with no programs open. 1.5Gb ram in use (out of a possible 3Gb)

Opening a simple web browser like Google Chrome pushed this to 5.5 GB and the application crashed in 30 to 60 min and the machine was unusable.

Since uninstalling it I now have a working machine back. wonderful! :slight_smile:
Just installed a free antivirus / internet suit and CPU load no more than 15% while installing! YAY! result.

Sorry Comodo but you just lost one loyal recommender and many customers as I go round them all and uninstall it from all the customers machines I just cannot risk them having the same problems I have had over the last few months.

You wrote a bug report? If you do not write it.

Sorry there must be a conflict on your system that is causing this problem, as far as my three computers are concerned I do not know it is installed it is that quiet.

Please as the above member posted create a bug report.

I know it takes some effort but you will help many members with a system like yours, our Moderator on the bug board will do his very best to help with the format for bug reports.

Thank you

Dennis

Do you want us to try and help you see if it it can get successfully installed? If that’s what you want you could try Most Effective Way to Reinstall/Update CIS to Avoid/Fix Problems.

In case that fails we may advice you to submit a bug report.