Test results for BOCLEAN

techsupportalert report is nonsense. Read this:
https://forums.comodo.com/comodo_boclean_antimalware/test_results_for_boclean-t9105.0.html

(:LGH)

Lol zbd :slight_smile: That’s a “Pay per Review” site :stuck_out_tongue:

For your information read this topic :

https://forums.comodo.com/comodo_boclean_antimalware/test_results_for_boclean-t9105.0.html

Greetz, Red.

This concerns me a little. I think BOClean protects well, but what about self protection?

/LA

v3 CFP is designed to protect other apps.

Melih

I have been using bo clean since a short time after it was introduced, I have never had it disabled by anthing , it is always in the system tray doing what it does

I here you. Look what has happened to Paris Hilton.

I would not worry about expressing an opinion on these forums though. There are many differing opinions… so your safe. But the users here are the “Principles” that decide what is what. It is hard to comprehend I know but it is very true.

An example of that is the alpha of cpf3. Personally it scares that ■■■■ out of me but it is truly nothing more than an implementation of the wish list.

Ah, the missing piece in the puzzle!

:smiley:

Yeah, but that doesn’t mean it’s not possible. You just haven’t been exposed to that kind of malware. But obviously, it won’t matter with CPF v3 :slight_smile:

/LA

@zbd: you already posted this quote: did you not get an answer ??

Heh: some of Gizmo’s questions have never actually been addressed.

@rednose: where is your evidence that gizmo (Ian Richards) has -ever- taken money for one of his reviews.

He makes no bones about sponsored links and “placement” of product on the website.

Both Mike Nash of TallEmu (OnLine Armour) ; who had a ■■■■ test result for his first release from gizmo

AND

Ilya Rabinovich of SoftSphere ( DefenceWall) who got a glowing result :perfect in fact !
gizmo was roundly criticised for putting DW in the “sandbox category” because said all the pundits DW is a HIPS: well Ilya himself says it is a sandbox.

(both of these guys approaching serious genius level coders heh = Kevin)

Have both made it quite clear that they never were approached for or offered to pay for any review or test or publicity.

While I am along time supporter of PSC ( well 2 uninterrupted years anyway ) and hold Kevin and all he has done in the highest regard there have been imo some importune postings lately
cf the accusations levelled at the unnamed mod at dslr re the AT poll.
I am aware there is a long history there…

I dont want to ■■■■ anybody off or get into a flame here, this post is prolly pertinent in the “test results” thread here.

I am eagerly awaiting the new versions of CBOC and will likely always regard it as part of my set-up.

There is no doubt that gizmo’s methodology may have been questionable.
But that does not equate to him being for sale.
While the relevance of his tests methodology for DW is not that relevant here it goes to veracity and consistency of gizmo.

LOL never heard any complaints when BOC was top gun :smiley:

Please note that gizmo has identified himself by name and number which is more than many of those shouting j’accuse in many forums.

… but hey what do I know…i am just ■■■■■■ little home user trying to keep body and soul together.

Keep your powder dry, see you around.

LOL and it;s not just Aussies sticking together: we never do that. :smiley:

Go the Wallabies.

Thanks Melih
Nancy come home. :cry:

Hi Five

Ofcource I have no hard evidence, the same as you have no hard evidence that he has never taken money for his reviews.

Greetz, Red.

Of cource I have no hard evidence, the same as you have no hard evidence that he has never taken money for his reviews.
Fair enough

I have actually spoken to gizmo: he knows where I live and I know the same for him: and I have asked him about “payola” as I was concerned about what all that palaver meant.

FWIW I believe him: there is history at “Anti-trojan Reviews” prior to gizmo, he can tell you if you wants.

I aint posting about this again :slight_smile:

Regards.

Here we go again…$$$$$$$…Yadda yadda Yadda…

If I want more BS I will go back to work, at least I’ll get paid for it!!!

Who Cares?..I myself don’t…I could care less about who paid who, or who didn’t pay!

I still say, PPL want Boclean!!!, and the sooner it is released the better!

Let the program speak for itself, and lets see if Kevin or Ian will eat there words!!!

All of this is Just my opinion

ok just one more:

Here we go again..........$$$$$$$.........Yadda yadda Yadda... If I want more BS I will go back to work, at least I'll get paid for it!!! Who Cares?...I myself don't....I could care less about who paid who, or who didn't pay! I still say, PPL want Boclean!!!!, and the sooner it is released the better!

:smiley:

Thanks Melih
Nancy…

How old are you both ??? I would be disapointed if the answer is 18+ :-\

Greetz, Red.

palaver… I like that! (:KWL)

Looks like to hold off on using Comodo BOclean.
The attack on the messenger (Gizmo) is surprising.
How to get rid of these numerous annoying “happy faces” and all the clutter on this message board???

zbd

If you’re using Opera or Firefox (+AdBlocker add-on), then you can block the images by their paths & filenames. Not, sure about MSIE.

Have you read the rest of this thread?