Taskbar sliding freezes [MN] [v6]

This is more of a visual annoyance than a bug.

a) Summarize the bug in the topic title

b) Include the following information if it’s a GUI bug:

1. CIS version: 6.0.264710.2708
  2. OS version: XP Pro, SP3, 32b
  3. What you did: Clicking the right/left buttons to slide taskbar to display another set of items.
  4. What you actually saw: When clicked the slide button taskbar view freezes for a half of a second showing a part of incoming tile. After that it slides to the new set of items as it should.
  5. What you expected to happen or see: The slide should be smooth.
  6. A screenshot illustrating to GUI problem

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you very much for your report on this GUI or Help text issue, which will now move to the GUI bugs board.

If you have not already done so we would be grateful if you could edit your first post to put the report in the GUI/Help text bugs format, as this makes it easier for developers.

Many thanks in anticipation for your help

Mouse

2801 - no change, still visually freezes for a split second

Thanks very much for update, this one was not tracked on mods tracker (though Comodo may have)

2847 - according to release notes there were GUI speed improvements and I must confirm that sliding is now a way smoother and the freeze is almost unnoticeable, so I might say its fixed

Are the 2 dots just above the taskbar not supposed to scroll the bar also…?

@ wilk, thank you for checking this. I will move it to Resolved.

@ Mrarnold. I do not believe they are meant to scroll the bar also. They’re just to indicate how many screens have shortcuts on them. However, if there is not already a wish for that please add one. I think it may be helpful for some users.