Systweak System Protector

I’m having problems with systweaks system protector. defense+ is blocking it, I was trying to run it as well as get it to start up at log on but the apps being blocked by comodo.

I have comodo and system protector running on another machine no problems, both run at start up and together but its not having it on this machine. can someone please advise, thank you

[attachment deleted by admin]

The logs show CIS is protecting its self. Some programs get upset when they can’t access other programs in memory. But when it does not effect how Systweaks works then don’t be bothered by it.

I was trying to run it as well as get it to start up at log on but the apps being blocked by comodo

I have comodo and system protector running on another machine no problems, both run at start up and together but its not having it on this machine. can someone please advise, thank you

Do you have have Block all unknown requests if the application is closed enabled one the one machine and not on the other? That could be the cause.

What exactly does System Protector tool do?

Block all unknown requests if the application is closed is not enabled on this machine or the others. I’m trying to get the program to run at start up, its not having it though for some reason.

The tool is a spyware scanner - http://www.systweak.com/AntiSpyware/

System protector comes with Advanced System Optimizer which is installed on my systems.

Try the workarounds in App. is not working correctly, but does not seem to be s/boxed. What to do? [v5] and see if they fix it for you or not.