Switching to Proactive Security always re-enables Snd anon usage [V7B][M811]

Product version: COMODO Internet Security 7.0.308911.4080 BETA
Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium 64-bit running on VirtualBox 4.3.6 virtual machine
Configuration: Default Proactive security configuration
Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file? No, clean install
Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed: CCleaner

Step by step description to reproduce the issue: Start installation of CIS and untick Send anonymous program usage… checkbox during install, when installed switch to Proactive Security

What actually happened when you carried out these steps: Send anonymous program usage… was enabled

What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious): If this is option during install it should be preferred setting in all Configurations (Internet security, Proactive securiti, Firewall security)

P.S. I have changed few options between filing bug and making report but that shouldn’t matter since this manifests as soon as you install and change configuration.

[attachment deleted by admin]

This definitely sounds like a bug to me. However, please create the diagnostics report and attach it to your first post. Once this is done I can forward this to the devs.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Thank you very much for your report in standard format, with all information supplied. The care you have taken is much appreciated by Comodo, and will increase the likelihood that this bug can be fixed.

Developers may or may not communicate with you in the forum or by PM/IM, depending on time availability and need. Because you have supplied complete information they may be able to replicate and fix the bug without doing so.

Many thanks again.

The devs have marked this as fixed for CIS version 7.0.312140.4101. I will therefore move this report to Resolved.

If you are still experiencing this problem please respond to this post and also send me a PM with a link to this bug report. If that is the case I can move this back to the bug reporting board and continue processing it.

Thank you.