[Suggestion] Traffic Consumption

Hi
I think it is too late for a suggestion for the CPF 3.0, but … :cry:
My suggestion is a “Traffic Consumption” …
For simple tracking monthly
Something like the figure below

Thank you for your time and excuse my bad English
(:AGL)

This is a good idea, would be a nice feature to have. It would be very useful in tracking browsing habits and seeing how much bandwidth you’re actually using. Especially for those with limited bandwidth.

Am I reading that correctly, does that say 26,212GB out of 25GB :o

That program could’ve use TB (terabytes) at that large unit 88). I hope you’re on an unlimited internet plan, otherwise that’d be a hefty bill you’ll be charged with :o

Anyway, this idea would be nice for those on finite internet usage ISP’s, provided it doesn’t utilize any bandwidth to begin with (else it’d be ironic ;D).

No no, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
this is not my figure, I was picked up on google, only used it as an example, but my limit per month of traffic is 20 GB (:AGY)
(:TNG)

Thanks for you time, friends
:BNC

I also think this is a good idea. Personally I don’t have to bother though, since I don’t use bittorrent I’m not using very much of the 15 GB per day quota I possess. :smiley: I may even collect up to 60 GB and then use it all at once… it’s a crazy connection.

Anyway, it would be interesting to see how much data traffic you have.

/LA

Useful for the low-end users who have internet usage caps, useless for the resource-consumption clean freaks if it utilizes any cpu. ;D

Then liked the suggestion :BNC
Perhaps future versions will have “Traffic Consumption” (:NRD)
:■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■

(V)

PS: Excuse for my bad English (:SAD)

I’ve found a good example right here http://www.tallemu.com/powerful_windows_firewall.html