Strange application rule search behavior

I have CIS version 7. When I need to alter the rules for an application I cannot find the application because the list of rules is too big and of course it is not sorted. When I click the search button, regardless of what I put in the search box I get FINISHED SEARCHING THROUGH THE TABLE. After trial and error I found that I have to click the top item in order for it to start the search from the top, else it will never again find anything after it has searched the table once. This is not expected behavior and the pointer should be repositioned to the top after every search.

In order for me to fully understand this problem please edit your first post so that it is in the format provided here. Just copy and paste the code into your first post. Then replace the question marks with your responses.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

PM reminder sent.

As there has not yet been a response I will move this bug report to Resolved. chayes, if you are still experiencing this issue please do put your post in the format I linked to. Then let me know and I can move this topic back to the main bug reporting board for continued processing.

Thank you.