Spellcheck is always wrong, Mem/CPU usage?

I was typing a word “Pre-existing” which is an adjective. and it is correct. But im suggested things like "■■■-existing’ & “poe-existing” and things that arent even words. Why even HAVE A SPELL CHECK THATS ALWAYS WRONG?!
Also if I leave more than 3 tabs open for 40+ hours your browser drains 95% of my 4.8 ghz quad core CPU and about 5 gigs of my 24 gigs of ram. Causing flickering. A problem I’ve isolated and fixed. Its identified on my PC with programs that abuse memory and cause “memory leaks” like on FreeCAD.

You are better than this I wont be using this trash browser until you fix these issues.
Win 10
ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming
4.8 GHZ Skylake 6700k
24GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4
256 GB evo 960 m.2
GTX 1060 6GB
I have to close, wait, then re-open your browser to fix its memory leaking and task abuse.
t(^_^t)
I have my G.E.D and I can do better than this.

this is normal in browsers with chromium code, a few hours of use and it starts to crash, memory and processor consumption becomes absurd;
As for the spelling check, these errors usually happen by incorrectly adding users to the dictionary of the language in which the browser was installed or the user added it by default

aj69420
While the proper answer would be to fix the bug, but until that happens. Can I recommend a Firefox extension that's IMO is better the firefox? I was never a fan of the Firefox spelling feature. Your probably better off with a extension like "grammaly" While your at it disable spell check in options

Just an idea

So, what is this about? Dragon? I also experience what seems to be runaway mem ory leakage with Firefox. To the point where the PC starts to freeze up. Unacceptable!

I also experience what seems to be runaway memory leakage with Firefox. To the point where the PC starts to freeze up. Unacceptable!
I agree, Sucks that you have to fine a replacement browser.
I agree, [i]Sucks [/i]that you have to fine a replacement browser.
yep, and so does sarcasm.