Speeddial 2 - how to make it work?

Hi every one,

I’m a happy user of Comodo Dragon, mainly because of it’s speed and non-intrusiveness. I’ve just installed the Chrome extension “Speeddial 2” - it works; whenever I open a new tab, I get the SD2 front.

BUT it’s blank. I can’t find any way to add favorite webpages to SD2. :-\

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. :wink:

Hi Kimbrian and welcome.
I am not sure of compatibility issues, but you could try disabling Do not allow websites to know where you came from (suppress HTTP Referrer header) if you have it enabled.
Options, Under the hood, Privacy.

There are several ways to add ‘Dials’ Here are some:

1. When you install the extension it asks if you want to create ‘Dials’ for your most visited sites.
  2. When on a Web page, right click, Select Speed Dial 2/Add Current Page
  3. On the New Tab page, right click and select Add Dial
  4. On the New Tab page, click the ‘cross’ in the centre and fill out the details.

There are others.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi captainsticks, thank you very much :slight_smile:

I haven’t had time to be online the last few days, but just a few minutes ago I found another version of speeddial that works perfectly. I think that the first version may have had a compatibility problem, as you suggested ( I tried the solutions you pointed at without luck).

Thanks.

Thanks Radaghast, for your suggestions and your pasted pictures. As I just have written, I think the version I had must have been incompatible with the current version of Comodo Dragon; I had none of the options you showed here. But now it works, and I’m an even happier user now :slight_smile:

Hi Kimbrian,
Glad to hear that you have got it sorted. :slight_smile: