Speed is limited running Utorrent over VPN

[Mouse: Edited to re-post first bug]

#02 can’t work well with utorrent under VPN, the speed is limit with CIS 5.0 firewall.
if I use same VPN, windows XP, CIS 4.1 is ok.
But windows7 64bit (32), CIS5.0, if you turn on the firewall you will get very poor speed!
So I guess utorrent has some more limit.

I’ve tried many rules and config, check it again and again.
according to some post from this forum, I tried many times.
But seems none is work!
If I disable I can get normal speed.
As soon as I enable the firewall, it’s under very poor low speed!

It works ok under windows XP, but windows 7-64bit(32) didn’t, same network!
VPN

May u show us some real useful steps or document for problem like this?
I really need you help!

thanks for help.

At Mouse.

Triple post. There is an almost similar topic in the firewall board called utorrent doesn’t work well with CIS even config with lots of sets.. I locked a copy of that topic in the firewall help board as well.

I suppose one question is should the most detailed topic be transferred to bugs. Have we any volunteers to make a bug report in standard format (see stickies).

If so I’ll merge everything into one issue report.

Best wishes

Mouse

@Any

Thanks for your report but just to remind you that multiple posting is against forum policy. If you have an topic that you think should be a bug/issue, and its been discused enough in help, it’s probably best to ask a mod if they can move it to this forum and then add an issue report in standard format (or edit the first post if it is yours).

Would you like to do an issue report in standard format (see stickies)? If so I will merge the main topics into it.

Best wishes

Mike

Just to say I have edited to repost the first bug, as forum guidelines say just one post for one issue

Mouse

Hi Any

Just to say that the split post is here.

Best wishes

Mouse

We would very much appreciate it if you would edit your first post to create an issue report in line with the bug forum guidelines and format here. You can copy and paste the format from this topic.

To understand the reasons why we ask you to follow these guidelines please see below.

WHY WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
Bugs/issues can be impossible or very time consuming to fix if developers don’t have enough information to reproduce them. Since CIS is free, development time is limited. So if you want your issue fixed, please use the format below to describe it.

To avoid clutter, issues not described in the format below your post will not be moved to the ‘moderator verified’ issues topic. This means that the developers may not look at it.

Best wishes and many thanks in anticipation

Mouse

Is there any new on this subject? I am facing the same problem. And, as user “any”, I tried everything discribed on this forum.
Can Comodo solve the problem?
Thank you.

Unfortunately the devs are unlikely to act without a full bug report

If someone would submit a full bug report in standard format we would have a better chance of getting it fixed.

Which would be good :slight_smile:

Best wishes

Mouse

Unfortunately we do need this issue to be reported in the right format, and with all the information we have asked for, if we are to forward it to verified issues.

For the moment I am going to move it to the Orphaned/Resolved child board. If you do manage to edit your post to create a complete issue report in standard format, and PM an active mod, we will of course consider moving it to verified reports.

The devs only look at the Orphaned/Resolved board if they have time, so please do edit the post and PM an active mod if you want it fixed.

Best wishes and many thanks in anticipation

Mouse