Soul Dreams

Does anyone know that you can talk to your soul in dreams ? I mean to say that you are dreaming through your soul and not your body. Once your dream is over in your sleep then you comeback in your body and if your body is dead then your soul will reach a new dimension from sleep to dream then to heaven or hell.

Sorry, I don’t understand your post… what does your question and the two subsequent sentences have to do with each other? And why is that cool? ???

Our body has the ability to think and not dream but only our soul can dream in sleep.

I am not a victim of sleep paralysis. Whoever has this disability will have the inability to move their hands or any part of their body and they can’t even speak even if their eyes are open. This is exactly the state where the soul is active and watching its body helpless possessed by demons.

I am a victim of time travel and it was born inside my soul dreams. The bible talks about a child who fell unconscious while collecting fruits in a crops field and by the time he woke up and went home all his surroundings has changed as he time travelled many years to the future.

I will tell you why it is cool because I was half dead and my soul left my body and time travelled and came back in my body while sleeping. The Russian scientist Konstantin Korotkov proved that the existence of soul and if you read carefully he also described that those who die violently or unexpectedly, their souls will remain in a state of confusion for several days and return frequently to their bodies, especially at night as he proved with his photographs. This happened to me.

I don’t think that image is of Korotkov’s making. That’s clearly an infra-red image and is nothing like Korotkov’s GDV camera system. Besides Kirlian photography (this is what Korotkov is using) can only produce images of fairly small objects (for obvious reasons) and they look nothing like IR heat maps.

It would be better if the scientists take a photograph of the victims of sleep paralysis.

While reading this Valkyrie topic Comodo Forum I felt unconscious and slept today as something dragged me to sleep and this word Valkyrie came in my dream cloud and when I woke up I remembered that on the last day I foretold the word Valkyrie even before I heard and saw it hear today.

Possibly… but Korotkov wasn’t exactly trying to take a picture of the human “soul” anyway… he’s more into the human aurora side of things I believe. I think the original article that you cited should probably be considered somewhat… suspect (at best).

ie. That image (easily found) is actually a cropped image (there’s 3 in the original) of someone apparently cooling down after a sauna.

Are you suggesting that the forums rendered you unconscious and then implanted the word Valkyrie into your mind? :o :wink:

Personally I’d blame the Vikings and Richard Wanger for that. :slight_smile:

I think you’re suffering from some serious dissociative episodes.

The Russian scientist Konstantin Korotkov proved that the existence of soul and if you read carefully he also described that those who die violently or unexpectedly, their souls will remain in a state of confusion for several days and return frequently to their bodies, especially at night as he proved with his photographs. This happened to me.
Conscious Life News - News and Articles About Conscious Living on Planet Earth : Conscious Life News
In the replies to that article BobSmith states that the photos are taken from an article that show (infrared?) images of a person in a infrared sauna:
While I don’t have to prove this is a load of ■■■■, I have just stumbled across proof that it is. This image has nothing to do with any researchers. It was stolen from an article about infrared saunas, located here: http://www.foundationpilates.com/infrared-sauna-can/

You are contradicting yourself. When you are unconscious you cannot observer anything including feeling you’re unconscious. You were likely reading that topic and entered a lowered state of consciousness before falling asleep.

and slept today as something dragged me to sleep
Sleep comes over you. It happens to everybody everyday when falling asleep. There is no need to personify a natural process.
and this word Valkyrie came in my dream cloud and when I woke up I remembered that on the last day I foretold the word Valkyrie even before I heard and saw it hear today.
You were having a deja vu experience.