Somebody help me... God please...

Is installation folder totally deleted? The only way COMODO can do anything with network connection is by inspect.sys driver, which is placed in installation folder in new versions. Please make search for inspect.sys file in your system and delete it(preferable in Safe mode) that should fix the problem if CIS caused it.

The installation folder is not completely deleted but that file is not there. These files are however:

C:/Program Files/Comodo/…
Firewall
cfpconfg.dll
cfpconfg.exe1
framework.dll

Firewall(0)
cfpconfg.exe1

Until comodo can be removed, You can disable comodo so you can go online and use all the programs

Go restart the computer, immediately keep hitting the “F8” Button until you get a new screen

Now click on “Use Last Kown Good Configuration” Now your done. Your internet is back
After using this method, make sure your other installed programs are fine, reinstall if neccessary.

I learned this, after I ■■■■■■■ up my computer. It was my fault :frowning:

P.S. While this worked for me, I won’t guarantee it will work for anyone else. At that time, I had windows vista Ultimate 32x. if this helps

Have you tried to delete those files?
Also if somehow uninstall was not clean - there could be some registry leftovers - please search ‘‘comodo’’ and ‘‘inspect’’ keys in registry and delete them.

I agree,

but i don’t see how registry key’s could prevent network access if the drivers are no longer on disk ?
That would only be “dead” references, and should deliver “service failed to start during system startup” messages right ?

You are right, just wanted to be sure CIS is uninstalled completely.