Slow lan transfer speeds with Comodo firewall

Hi there, i experience Slow lan transfer speeds with Comodo firewall. when i disable "comodo firewall driver " in my network adapter transfer speeds back to normal. My pc is windows 10 21H2 x64. any help for this? Thanks in advance

Hi cinefilo1979,

Thank you for reporting, could you please specify the application which made slow transfer when Comodo firewall driver is enabled ? or share us exactly what you did and what happened.
Also, provide us the below details:

1. CIS /CFW version ?
  2. Is there any other security product installed on your machine?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi there,
This is version Comodo Internet Security 2020 v12.2.2.8012, i tried the comodo firewall in a clean install and i have same issues.
I have another PC with This same version with Windows 10 pro x64 21h2
I usually copy files between my 2 pcs. Both are gigabit connected, with network shares. ( smb). When i copy/move files between 2 pcs i use na tive Windows Explorer. I tried teracoypy and have same problem. Usually get 80 MB/s. When i disable comodo firewall driver i get around 114 MB/s. I have not another security software instaled.Just out of box Windows defender. If i not install cis i get around 114 MB/s too.
Thanks

Hi cinefilo1979,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we will check this and update you.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi there,
Ok thanks

Hi cinefilo1979,

Could you please check your inbox for pm and provide us the requested information.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT