Show exactly what is being blocked when clicking the extension.

Indeed, it’s a shame I don’t know everything. :slight_smile: But I’m working on it. :a0

QUIC and SPDY are meant to increase both security and speed. Speed (low latency) is also very important, especially for mobile networks.

Oh, sorry I didn’t mean to imply that.

Standards and protocols take too long. 88) When can we expect QUIC and SPDY to be ready? If any such date is available I mean.

Oh, I’m sure you did. >:-D

Well, don’t hold your breath while waiting for HTTP 2.0 (you might turn pale while doing so). :-X

SPDY is actually not a formal standard, but a de facto-standard (Wikipedia), and is already in use. Google, Facebook and Twitter use it on their servers, as do many others. Chromium, Firefox and Opera support it, and so does IE11 (source).

QUIC is at a more experimental state:

Our next step is to test the pros and cons of the QUIC design in the real world by experimenting with using QUIC for a small percentage of Chrome dev and canary channel traffic to some Google servers, just as we did with SPDY.
http://blog.chromium.org/2013/06/experimenting-with-quic.html

QUIC used in Chrome Canary (Google+)

I didn’t! :cry:

Oh alright, still I think the interwebs should be changed so HTTPS can be the default protocol instead of HTTP… however one would do that…