Should I/Shouldn`t I

Hello to all,ive been following the CMF topic for a bit now and have allways bottled it when coming to install it.From reading around it seems pretty stable now so should i go for it or wait until its bundled in with CPF v3.How vulnerable are u if behind a router with CPF v3 installed?

Advise appreciated Matty

Hi,

From what I gather, CFP version 3.1 will be released tomorrow (Monday). This may include an implementation of CMF, so you may want to wait and see what this new version brings.

As for your router, if it has a firewall onboard, you should be reasonably safe however common ports could still remain open or traffic could still get through if not configured properly.

Jim

Hey Riggers, i’ve no comment on this subject but i would just like to applaud you on a class avatar (:CLP)

Oh… my mistake, I thought it was something to do with football. :smiley:

Certainly does look like an eagle emblem in the foreground with a sports stadium in the background. :THNK

Erm. Back on topic, I’m in the same situation as Matty, except I don’t have a router. Having a router doesn’t mean you’re safe from BO. I also thought that the next update tomorrow might include it, but I doubt it since there are probably some outstanding minor bugs. My recommendation is to test it out and if it’s stable, keep it until CFP includes it.

For anyone out there who are unfamiliar with the beautiful game, the avatar depicts the City of Manchester stadium and the greatest football team from Manchester…Manchester City :BNC

CMF :-TU

Cheers folks,im gonna give it a whirl(whats the worst that can happen)?

Nice to know theres another out there who doesnt think of “you know who” when you mention Manchester(top one Bader40) :-TU

PS Watched the superbowl last night,still dont fully get it but its great entertainment.

Just to let all know CMF installed now for a couple of days,no probs so far :-TU

Nice 1 Matty

Locked.

Reason: Out-Dated post.

Josh