Should I allow these blocked events?[CLOSED]

Hi,

Comodo reports that it is blocking these two similar events:

application: windows operating system; protocol is UDP; source IP 10.66.192.1; source port 67; destination IP 255.255.255.255; destination port 68.

The second event is almost the same, except that the protocol is ICMP; the source port is Type(3); the destination IP is my static IP; and the destination port is Type (13)

I have a single computer with a Motorola SBV 5120 “Surfboard” modem from my cable company and therefore no router.

The lookup of the source IP shows that it belongs to: Internet Assigned Numbers Authority which I assume is “friendly”.

I would like to know what these events are (google turns up nothing) and if I should allow them. If “yes” would someone be kind enough to point me to a tutorial (or if it’s simple, just tell me) how to allow them.

I have not noticed any problems caused by Comodo blocking these events.

Thanks!

Please do not double post, I’ve replied to the other post.

-Topic Closed-

Reason: Double Posting/Copy Posting
First Post

Possible Actions:

1. PM a Moderator or Me to Unlock This Topic

2. If You Have a Different Issue Please Search For The Problem, If You Cannot Find It Create a New Topic in The Correct Board/Catergory

3. If You Have a Similar Issue Please PM a Moderator/User That Found The Solution To This Topic, He/She May Know How To Solve Your Issue Too