Severely needing help w/ Xbox360

Okay so eveyone on here is talking about linking them for internet or whatever.

I am trying to open windows media player on my 360 to listen to shared music, etc.
I have tried alot of stuff for this and nothing seems to be working.

:smiley:

I have Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit,
Comodo 5.0
And a brand new xbox.

So Ive looked up ways to make the “EXTENDER” accessible and i dont know what is wrong.

Please help, have tried screwing with this for almost a MONTH now. AHHHGHGSJHagdslkjawgfljkehf:kjewh:giw$htg:O$UTFRI$2
;D ;D

thxxxx

Try making your local network a trusted zone in CIS. Here is the drill.

First look up your IP address and subnet mask. In Windows go to Start → Run → cmd → enter → ipconfig → enter → now lookup your IP address and subnet mask.

Second create a zone in My Network Zones (Firewall → Network Security policy). Choose Add → A New Network Zone → fill in a name like My local network → Apply. Now select My Local Network Zone → Add → A new address → choose An IP Address Mask → fill in your local IP something like 192.168.1.x usually and your subnet mask; usually 255.255.255.0 → Apply. Now check and see the new network defined. Exit using Apply.

Now we are going to use the Stealth Ports Wizard to make your local network a trusted network:
Choose “Define a new trusted network and stealth my ports to EVERYONE else” → Next → choose “I would like to trust an existing My Network Zone” → choose your local network zone from the drop down box at the bottom → Finish.

Now check your Global Rules and see your network added.

Not working for me. I had to remove Comodo as it was breaking connectivity to my Boxee Box and now its blocking XboX 360 too.

Created rule and even rebooted PC and still Comodo is blocking it seems.

Hell even removed all rules (everything, yes the included ones too) and started fresh, but no difference.

You should never just block without prompting first. This is just stupid!

War59312. See my reply in the other topic. Please don’t cross post.