Select Proactive base configuration during install [M1788]

1. What actually happened or you saw:
During the installation of CIS user can only select which components to install, whether or not to hide alerts as much as possible, use comodo dns service, etc. But can not opt to have the proactive configuration to be the active configuration for CIS.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
Be able to select the proactive base configuration to be the default active config after CIS has been installed by choosing the configuration as an option in the installer.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
For those who wish to use the most protective configuration with out having to manually activate it after installation. As it stands now, user will be prompted to reboot the computer upon completion of installation, then after reboot, activation the proactive configuration must reboot again for it to take affect.

4. Any other information:
This option was available in the installer of version 3 of CIS were it was possible to choose between the firewall only configuration, internet security, and maximum proactive configuration.

+1 :-TU

+1
I always found it a tiny bit annoying to do this, and I think it would save some time to have a proactive base configuration.

Voted. :-TU
The option to choose any (Not just Proactive) of the available configurations during installation is welcomed.

+1. :-TU

This is a good idea, as an advanced user, I would like the ability to choose my level of security during install rather than getting the default config. :-TU

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

It has enough yes votes to be moved to verified.