Screen casting blocked

I am trying to use the Window 11 “Cast” feature create an extended display on a smart TV device or to send a video to s smart TV device (Roku, in my case, but casting is a generic Windows feature independent of receiving device).

Windows is able to go through the initial connection steps to the Smart TV device but the connection drops before video can be transferred. My first thought was to whitelist the app, but it looks like screen casting is a Windows feature, not an app. I suspect that this is done by causing the system to attach one or more dlls to one of the svchost.exe processes. There are many svchost.exe processes doing so many things which makes me reluctant to whitelist it.

It appears that Windows screencasting is adding a psuedo-device (using the regular hardware) and an ad-hoc network with unroutable IP addresses to connect to the screen device. Does anyone know what ports and protocols I need to unblock to permit screencasting? The added network/pseudo-device doesn’t stay up long enough for me to record its details.

System details:

Processor	Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz   1.99 GHz
Installed RAM	8.00 GB (7.88 GB usable)
System type	64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch	No pen or touch input is available for this display

Edition	Windows 11 Home
Version	21H2
Installed on	‎7/‎13/‎2022
OS build	22000.856
Experience	Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.856.0

Comodo details:

Product Version:   12.2.2.8012
Database version:  34903
Websites Database: 64711

Hi rw53,

Thank you for reporting with the detailed information, we will check and update you.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT